Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rocks

I am the dark and huge rock
so hard, yet, not so hard at heart.

I am formed through ages
but crushed into rubbles in seconds.
still I don't complain,
as I am so hard, yet, not so hard at heart.

once I thought I was the strongest,
but when I was crushed,
when my feelings were crushed,
I understood I was just dust.
still I don't complain
as I am so hard, yet, not so hard at heart.

you slept on my lap
you hit on my back
you crippled me
you lamed me
still I never utter a word
as I am hard, yet, not so hard at heart.

you made me God
you used me to settle scores
I am thrown at each other
but, I am helpless to prevent
myself from injuring you
as I am soft at heart, but still so hard outside.

I am the dark and huge rock
so hard yet not so hard at heart.

(wrote in
std ix - july - 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment